Sunday, April 1, 2012

Exterior Plans


Though not horrible, I feel as if the curb corn appeal of this place could use some pizazz. Railing will stay the existing color (not a true white, more of an antique white) because it is vinyl. Siding will stay the same color too: blah, blah beige. So that leaves the trim around the windows that can be painted, and maybe a few shutters here and there. That doesn't leave a whole lot of room for improvement, but I do think it will be better. I'm tossing around the idea of painting the trim around the windows the same color as the railing and adding black shutters where I can.....thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. That's probably the exact thing I would have suggested if asked - what you already said. Pretty house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your house is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete