Sunday, March 11, 2012

Current Exterior

Hello all! I was all set to take pictures of the kitchen demolition that went down yesterday, but I didn't have my regular lens with me.  Ah well. It was a BEAUTIFUL day here today. Almost 70 degrees, so we spent a lot of time outside with the kiddos and even took them to the park. Yesterday we tackled removing the peninsula from the wall and positioning the two pieces we'll use for the island.  I cannot believe what a difference this will make. 1000% better, for sure. We're also investigating removing the 3 foot wall between the kitchen and dining to make it totally open. Not sure if that will pan out, but it would be nice. We're getting quotes this week on having the wood floors refinished that were water damaged at some point. Here are the exterior pics I snapped today. So thankful the weather is getting warmer here; we started hearing the seagulls for the first time yesterday. Ahhhh, beach time is just around the corner!








And a few of the country kiddos:


3 comments:

  1. great picture of "super boy!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is getting difficult to get pics of him where he isn't posing like Spiderman! Caught him off guard here :)

      Delete
  2. I didn't realize who this was at first. How fun to be able to keep up with your family and your house progress and to know who I'm taking "advice" from as you do all this great work there. I want to come visit and sip tea on that porch someday. I also can't believe how big your kiddos are.

    ReplyDelete