Thursday, March 8, 2012

Welcome friends and family! I have started this blog so we can share with you the progress, albeit slow, that we are making on our new farmhouse. It has been a busy week, but we finally have water - halleluia! A good plumber is worth every penny, I tell ya'. The lack of indoor plumbing was of no consequence to the one year old in diapers, or my four year old who can, ahem, take care of business outside, or even to Mr. Fashionable Farmhouse. But I was starting to get a bit irritated with running back to the rent house or gas station several times a day, so hooray for progress! We are also brainstorming on what will be the best layout for the kitchen remodel. The bathroom floors only lack finishing up, as my husband would say.

Thank you for joining us, via modern technology, on our journey of beautifying our place in the country. We hope to have it visitor ready by the end of May, so start making those summer plans to head our direction!

Hope your day is blessed!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you decided to do this! But I must say, I'm pretty jealous. My blog looks pretty junky and yours is so cute. How in the heck did you already figure out how to make it look good?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3/08/2012

    Before our house was finished, I may or may not have had a five gallon bucket for such instances!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mon: If you can do accounting, you can figure out how to beautify your blog. I'm sure of it. Just google free blog templates, find what you like and it will give instructions on what to do. If you have ?'s I can walk you thru on Skype. And anonymous (who are you? :) the five gallon bucket....ewwwwwww. But totally understandable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun to happen upon this blog. As we dream and plan of transforming our old ranch house into something that fits our family better, I will thoroughly enjoy "learning" from your own trials and victories!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! And thank you for stopping by :) Good luck on your venture as well!!

      Delete